Thursday, February 05, 2009

50 Fabulous Fripperies

Helloooo!! I've been working furiously on a new batch of lovelies for my on-line shop. 50 additional items have been added and are ready and waiting for anyone who would care to browse my website this morning.
I hope that you will enjoy taking a look at the selection...

There is Hope who is a VERY patriotic fairy. (This is the last miniature vintage union flag that I have, which I've used to create her skirt front along with some C19th French Vichy check)

Lulu is dressed in fine antique lace and dainty embellishments.
There are some cute 'spoolie' dolls (I have some more of these to dress, but ran out of time this week....more to follow...)
Blanche dressed in pure white fabrics, inspired by the recent snow flurries.
And Demelza in her cosy layers keeping her warm against the wintry chill. Love her 'Little House on the Prairie' look!

I've also put together some pretty gift sets, and made an assortment of vintage fabric fripperies, all of which would be perfect as Valentine's Day gifts or as a Birthday treat for the vintage-lover.



I am very grateful to all who have made a purchase from my website's last update - I hope that you will all enjoy your new (vintage!) treasures.

Have a peaceful day -snow still here, with more to come I believe...brrrr...
Niki x

15 comments:

  1. How lovely your dolls are and such work you put into them i love the little house on the prarie one you have a true talent.Keep warm best wishes Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Niki,
    Wow, you've been working very hard, such lovely things. Particularly like the Union Flag doll - of course!
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 50 new items! Dang girl, you have been busy! xo, suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just what I needed..to see some pretty creations before I head off for work!

    Everything is so lovely..I don't know how you do it girl!!!

    Hugs,
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful things, you must have been working flat out! I don't dare even peek at your site again until payday but it looks like it's more gorgeous than ever.

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dolls are amazing...and all reserved already! Great job! You are SO talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful things!
    My original Holly Hobbie rag doll is called Damelza - she's rather moth-eaten now - I named after the Poldark character! Do you see they are re-running it? I have so far resisted watching as I'm sure it won't live up to my memories of Sunday evenings and hot buttered crumpets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:42 pm

    these dolls are just a dream...how sad for me...I had a look in your shop and guess wat...All Reserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,I have been blog hopping and came across your lovely blog. I love your work. Just adorable. I just wanted to stop in and say hello... Happy Creating,,, gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:14 pm

    beautiful creations Niki. Looks like they sold very quickly too! Hope you are enjoying the snow. Take a break and build a snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  12. More beautiful things. I've left an award for you on my blog. No obligation, just wanted to let the blogging world know about one of the places I visit for inspiration.

    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  13. The dolls are wonderful (as usual!). Hope you are going to bring some special girls to the fair!

    This weather is perfect for creating isn't it?

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love your dolls...especially the union jack girl...we have been out admiring the snow today...nature really is amazing...have a lovely weekend...H

    ReplyDelete
  15. More beautiful creations. Thank you for a year of blogging delight and inspirational pictures.

    Wishing you much success with the new shop, which I hope to visit very soooooooon.

    Best wishes for a happy, healthy and fun 2010 to you, your family and you legion of www followers.

    Marion

    Weston-super-Mare, UK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx