Friday, April 03, 2009

Spring Update


Good Morning! - Just to let all those interested know - I have made a small update to my on-line shop today, inspired by Easter and Spring...
I'm sold - thank you!
In the catalogue you will find a pretty china trio, perfect for your hot-cross bun and morning coffee on Easter Sunday!
I'm sold- thank you!
I have made an antique French fabric cover for a vintage willow basket - ideal for collecting all of those choccie eggs in!
Charming spring greens on a patchwork boudoir cushion...

with pink roses featuring on another for the retro girl.
I'm sold - thank you!
My latest dolls include: Victoria - She is one of my smaller rag dolls, which I like to describe as my 'heirloom dolls', as I use beautiful lengths of quality antique/vintage lace and trims.
I'm sold - Thank You!
Daphne Florence is a sophisticated lady dressed in C19th French fabrics, who will happily sit amongst genuine antiques to add a touch of whimsy.

I'm sold - Thank You!
Finally April is another one-of-a-kind gal, with her pretty Sanderson fabric gathered skirt printed with violets and snowdrops.
I'm sold - thank you!
I hope that you will enjoy taking a look,
Niki x

12 comments:

  1. Pretty dollies Niki! Love the garden shot too. It's turning very green here, my favorite time of year. xo, suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is just beautiful...Those doll are just so sweet....What an amazing job...
    Your garden is so pretty...
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, Niki! You definitely couldn't call them "rag" dolls, they are so beautiful and definitely heirlooms to be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niki, your garden is so lovely...what a treat to see all of the greenery and flowers...spring has yet to show up at my house...your dolly is so sweet...love the makeover you gave the basket, that fabric you used is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your work is gorgeous! I particulary like the teal pillow. Great job and thank you for showing it to us...sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous things. I love your dolls they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Niki

    More loveliness - particularly April, but then I've always loved that fabric!

    Aren't those hellebores super. We have a few here, but not as many as at the previous cottage.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the update Niki, your new items are full of Spring gorgeousness! Have a great weekend
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh niki, that basket with the cover is just divine. I just love all of your treasures!!!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous garden, Niki!
    And I so love all of your little treasures, to.
    xxx
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:56 pm

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx