Wednesday, April 06, 2011

April in the Shop


Frank Usher dress in the shop this week.
Now that Mothering Sunday has passed-by, I am looking towards spring in the shop this week...
And Easter-time.
The front window reflects the season, with greens and yellows making a fresh statement.
*
Spring cleaning is more fun when wearing a fabulous c1950's apron!
;-))
And some of my furniture has been selling again, so I've replaced the stock with some new (old!) items... A painted blanket box...
Wall shelves/cupboard, ideal for a kitchen...
and some little occasional tables perfect for slotting in here and there...
I re-covered the top of this bamboo table with an oilcloth, in the same way that I covered the one that I own, which I mentioned at the very end of this post.
I'll be back later in the week with some photos of some of the handmade items I shall be taking to the Dairy House Fair on Sunday - Camera permitting...I'm having problems with my camera at the moment, with it over-exposing every shot, even when on 'automatic'. Sadly I think its on its way out, which is hardly surprising, seeing as I usually snap a few photos every day!
I also just wanted to add congratulations to Belinda and Wayne who will be shortly expanding their business in Shepton Mallet.
Fairy dolls to make now...Have a great day,
Niki x

2 comments:

  1. Yep! Housework seems so much more fun when I put on a pinny. I don't have vintage ones but some fabby patterned ones. All hail the much-under valued apron!!
    Love that kitchen cupboard. Shame I don't live nearer.
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Niki...and thank you for the lovely handmade card, I will treasure it Bx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx