Friday, March 08, 2013

Fair Days

Just a little reminder if I may, that I shall be offering my wares for sale at the Vintage Bazaar's Textile & Rag Market tomorrow. Saturday 9th March, at the North Cadbury Village Hall, 9am to 3pm. Admission £1.
More information here. 
(My shop will be closed whilst I attend the fair - Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.)

I shall be taking lots of textiles and related haberdashery, as well as a few of my handmade products  Hope to see you there! 
Sorry I've not had much time for blogging this week, but I've had so much personal and work stuff going on all week - Hope to catch up with everything soon.
Have a lovely weekend whatever you have planned,
Niki x

2 comments:

  1. Oh the little birdy bag is gorgeous Niki!
    Have fun at the fair xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx