Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Thank You's

Thank you to Elaine for organising such a lovely vintage fair yesterday.
Thank you to all the visitors who stopped at my stall to say hello and/or to make a purchase...It made for a thoroughly enjoyable and worthwhile day! 

A few photos taken before 'doors open'...
My stall...


**


Lynn Campbell's

Jenny Jones

The foyer, included the girls from Dairy House


Helen Roskell
Jill Gibbons

Sal Snippets
Linda Clift, with 'Little Blue Barn' behind on the stage.
A view of the event from the stage.
A (not very) subliminal message! ...which hubby thought would be funny! You just can't get the staff to take their job seriously, you know! ;-))
Thanks again...I'm now working on getting my next set of handmade dolls ready for another fair on Saturday! Cutting it fine, but I should just make them in time...
The countdown begins for the Christmassy Vintage Bazaar, Frome...
Hope to be back here before then.
Niki x

3 comments:

  1. hi Niki- it was a fab day wasn't it!?
    Please may I use some of your pics, I only had time to take a few!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee hee! Spend! It sounds like it worked! :) Perhaps he is on to something there! Lovely stuff as usual! That double rainbow was so pretty. I still get as excited now to see a rainbow as I did as a child. And the doubles are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish I could have been there! Its great to catch up with you again. Love Darcy, Bingley and Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx