Monday, November 04, 2013

Vintage Christmas

Just wanted to mention the new December 2013 edition of Homes & Antiques magazine which is out now. 
Inside there is a fabulous article about The Vintage & Handmade Christmas Fair, including a lovely photograph of organiser Jayne. 

I'm thrilled to have been mentioned too, and am also excited to see a very loyal customer of mine has been photographed holding the vintage mannequin that she bought from me at the fair last year. (Thank you Louise! ;-)) 
There are a few other familiar faces featured on the four page spread. 
I'm looking forward to attending this year's Vintage & Handmade Christmas Fair next month.
The date is Saturday 7th December
10am to 3pm.

Yesterday I made a journey to Taunton, to a friend who was having a garage sale (actually that's not a posh enough description of it, but it was held in her garage and home!) I managed to scoop some wonderful vintage goodies to reuse in my Christmas fairy making!
Looking forward to using these treasures to add some charm and glitter to the next collection of gals...
Some will be coming with me to the North Cadbury Vintage Textile Fair and others will fly to The Vintage & Handmade Fair that I've already mentioned.

I'll be making lots more items over the next couple of weeks and finishing off others that are already in progress...
Such as these handmade greetings cards made from vintage angora wool, lace and antique sheet music fragments.
Have a great week and a safe Guy Fawkes night!
Niki x
source

3 comments:

  1. How fab! I'm rushing off to have another look at my copy of the magazine as have so far only had a quick perusal. What goodies you found too! Maybe see you at the vintage fair ... Minerva x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting .. the little taste of fame! Wonderful. Love Darcy, Bingley and Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx