Thursday, June 12, 2014

To Let

At the beginning of December 2014 I have a break clause on my shop's lease which allows me to legally walk away from my ties there. (With 6 months notice required, I am having to think about it now) - If I remain beyond December, due to the complications of a commercial lease, I will then be tied-in for another five years. 
Hubby and I are in the process of making some life-changing plans, so with a heavy heart I have decided to take advantage of this clause in my lease. If anyone wishes to take over my current agreement in the near future, I will be able to vacate before December, otherwise I shall let it run the course. So, although the 'to let' signs are now up, I am open for business and will be trading as usual over the summer. 










Niki x

4 comments:

  1. Ah Niki - life changes doesn't it - I remember all your excitement and trepidation when you first announced your shop. I hope it has been something you have enjoyed and will have good memories of as you move on to your next stage of ... I for one will miss all your beautiful displays (and wishing I could drop in and spend my life savings LOL). J

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be successful what ever is you do next, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and God Speed. Be brave and step out into your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niki - just read your post about the shop. We were having a discussion at our fair today in Bedale - badly attended by buyers! - Bridget our organiser does the big Harrogate event and she said that prices are now half of what they were last year and she only really cleared her stand and costs, I think the little phrase - life changing - sounds really exciting for you both. I have taken redundancy from my local government post and we have begun our frugal life but can enjoy our grandson who is, along with our family more important than anything. Good luck to you both and any decisions you make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx