Sunday, October 19, 2014

Thank you!

Thanks to Lizzie and Clare for organising another brilliant Vintage Bazaar at Frome yesterday. 
I had one of my best ever - So HUGE thanks to all who stopped-by my stall and made a purchase. It means so much that you appreciate my work and I hope you are happy with your purchases. 
I took a lot of stock with me, which took me to the final minutes until opening time to set up. This meant there was no time left to photograph other stalls, or to buy! There are some photos on the VB FB page here though. (Having said that, I did make a couple of sneaky purchases later on, which I'll try and photograph and add to the end of this post.)
A quick turnaround this week and I'll be back on the road next Saturday to attend the Vintage Bazaar's Textile Fair at North Cadbury. I shall be stripping my shop of all vintage fabrics, haberdashery and related items, offering everything at half the marked price. Hope to see you there - the perfect event for makers and designers!








Have a lovely Sunday - I'm entertaining my in-laws for a few days...
Enjoy your week,
Niki x

Update: As promised, my purchases from this special fair.
Real crystal candlesticks with individually made leaves, wired together - Perfect for our Christmas dinner table. From Belinda - Ginger Rose

Also from Bee was this beautiful worn velvet antique frame. I may use it for one of my framed fairy artworks...but may just keep it for myself ;-))

Two vintage vintage hat decorations which will become fairy wings, from Lizzie

ADORABLE wooden flapper girl, which we think is a darning mushroom! 
From Fi who always has a stunning stall. 

My thanks to Jo for the kitschy plastic dolls...these will become Christmas decorations dressed in vintage lace and trims. 
Niki x

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a great fair Niki, it was lovely wasn't it. Your stall was a treasure trove of delights as always and I LOVE my velveteen rabbit I got from you. Good luck at your next fair and I'll look forward to seeing you in Devizes on the 29th Nov. Lots of love. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a wonderful write-up of our fair. So pleased that you had a good day. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx