Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I Hope You Had Fun...

I do hope you had a lovely Christmas...
and you created lots of new happy memories...

We were lucky to have all three of our daughters staying with us this year and the granddaughters too. 

It was a bit of a cooking marathon...
But it all went down well.


I received some beautiful handmade treasures...

Thank you Bee! :)

Thank you Helen :)
A gift from my friend Debbie.
And two gorgeous ceramic pieces by Claire Baker - one from my eldest daughter and the other from my Mum and Dad. 
Back to work now and I'll be making some big changes to my website, now that I am shop-less! Looking forward to taking some time to make important decisions and to think about what's next...
***
Wishing you a Happy New Year's Eve tomorrow,
Niki x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely to have home made items. They are so special.
    Rosezeeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures Niki. Looking forward to seeing your new look website! Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niki!
    Many happy New Year! Hughs and kisses, *Maristella*.
    (with translator)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a very lovely time! So glad you could all be together. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it looks like you had a wonderful time and such beautiful presents xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx