Thursday, January 15, 2015

www.nikifretwell.uk

'Best laid plans' and all that, I had hoped to launch my new website first thing today, but we've been without Internet access all morning here. Grrr...
So, after a delayed start, I am happy to announce that my new on-line shop is now open. 
(Gone is 'Nostalgia at the Stone House', as one day in the future we hope to have moved-on from here.) My new site will be 'me'...with a new address:
I have listed a variety of items for sale in the shop and have lots more pieces to list over the coming weeks. I hope you will be able to check in now and then to see what's new. 
Philomena Firefly is reserved - thank you! 
My handmade fairy dolls are something I hope to develop to become my mainstay. Each doll that I send out will arrive carefully packaged inside a hand decorated box, vintage tin or other surprise! 
Thank you for the support you have given to my small business over the years - I am looking forward to this new beginning.
I DO hope you will enjoy taking a look when you have a moment. 
Niki x

4 comments:

  1. New shop and website is looking fabulous :-) Good luck with everything, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely website Niki, tone and layout really lovely and inviting..lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:04 pm

    Nikki
    Wonderful new beginning! See you at the fairs. Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx