Monday, April 20, 2015

This Week...

I've started to add some of my handmade items to my on-line shop today. 
If you'd like to take a look, please visit my site here. 
I'll add more treasures over the next few days...
 Also this week I shall be busy giving my workroom a top to bottom sort out, as next month offers the ideal opportunity to try and clear some of my unwanted supplies...
Lizzie and Clare are busy organising a new event - The Vintage Bazaar's Giant Vintage Jumble Sale, which will take place at The Cheese and Grain, Frome, on Saturday May 16th.
It should be an amazing shopping experience, with goods offered at bargain prices...
Hope you can add the date to your diary.
Have a lovely week,
Niki x


1 comment:

  1. ooouuuuaaarggghhhhhhh, again the wrong date for me! :-((((
    But I wish you a great day and lots of sales, Niki.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to visit me...
Niki xx